BoBunny design team call

вторник, 10 мая 2016 г.

Hello to all my friends!
I am here today to show some projects for application for BoBunny design team.
Привет всем! Я сегодня с проектами, которые сделала для набора в команду BoBunny.
This is first project - shadow box "Baby bunny" from Secret garden collection. I made video tutorial special for this application.
Первый проект - это бокс, по которому я сняла видео.




 And here is video tutorial, enjoy. А вот и видео :)
  
The second one is a card made from collection Penny Emporium. Второй проект - это открытка из коллекции Penny Emporium.


The third is pocket style project. I made December photos of my kids. Третий - кармашковый проект) ПЛ я веду потихоньку, просто не выкладываю.


 Also I would like to show another one pocket project and a LO made from secret garden collection.

That is all, wish me luck!
Это все, пожелайте удачи)

You Might Also Like

2 коммент.

Labels

♥ Copyright © Татьяна Клишина. 2017. ♥ Blog Design by SweetOlika