Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

Hello my dear friends! Today my post is about by wish to be a part of the KaiserCraft design team. I want to show you three reсent projects with products of KaiserCraft manufacture. I like this manufacture because of major variety of different style products, love the die cuts, sparkles, lot of new paper collections which are all different and exclusive. I can use any collection for different projects. 
First project is a is a LO about my son and motto dreaming. He loves to dream, always his head in the clouds, but he is a boy, boys are always boys. That is what about my LO. Here I used 2 cool 4 school collection, love this pattern. 



The second project bright spring colored card. here I used one of my favorite collection of paper and die cuts pineapple crush and tropical punch. 


And a third project is a shadow box made of the Teddy Bear's picnic with die cuts from Curiosity collection butterflies. Photo of my little model - my son, captured by my self.
 "K" is a first letter of my sons name.




Wish me luck! And thank you for visiting my blog! Have a grate weekend.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения