Careful - Lots of chipboars in one post)))

Hello, Ladies! I am here today with a lot of different kind of works. All this because am really want to be a part of design team Imaginarium Designs. I like its designs and chipboards quality. 
And here some my favorite works. I used different manufactures of chipboards. 
Some LO:
this LO with first photo of my son

This one is about our fun with moustaches

This one is about winter fun

Some cards:

Christmas card

Grunge Valentine card
Soft and warm autumn card

A mini album about winter time:




And some altered works.

Self made shadow box about beautiful autumn:

Summer collage in mixmedia techniques


Altered shabby tower handle




And some tags (mixmedia and steampunk)


As you see, I like different kinds of styles, but my favorite is mixmedia :))) I like using chipboards, less of my works are not with it nice embellishment, actually I think that every work looks better with chipboard :)))
I hope you enjoy watching this loooots of works and you are not tired :)))
See you) Hugs
И я туда же))) Девочки, это я решила в Имаджинариум заявку подать))))

Комментарии

  1. блин, че все такое красивое. вообще класс. такая подборка бест оф зе бест.
    удачи!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Тань, работы очуметь! Да еще и в одном посте!!!
    P.S. Держу за тебя кулачки!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Бесподобные работы!!! А коллаж просто нереальной красоты!
    Удачи, Танюша!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Таня работы очень красивые !!! Удачи Вам !!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Тань, удачи! и да, не знаю как я пропустила коллаж- он просто бомба!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Это потому что я еще не публиковала его))) Надо еще подрихтовать немного и опубликую)

      Удалить
  6. и я тоже много работ пропустила, отличные работы, удачи

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо) Многие работы я еще совсем не публиковала)))

      Удалить
  7. офигенски! я тебе желаю огромной удачи!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения