Imaginarium designs LO and home decoration

среда, 20 мая 2015 г.

Hello dear friend! 
Today I want to share with you some projects with fab Imaginarium designs chipboards. 
First project is LO about my always-dreaming son :)
Here I mixed two colors of Zing embossing powder (mint and white) to give a little shabby look to chipboards. In addition, I like using in my projects covers from chipboards; I feel so pity to throw them away :)




 Here what I used in LO:


The second project is home decoration - frame with our family photos. Here I used the same technique chipboard decoration - two colors of embossing powder.




Here what I used in this project:




Thank you for visiting us!

You Might Also Like

3 коммент.

  1. классно, Таня! цветовые сочетания на страничке супер! и чип так круто лег!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Таня, какие работы шикарные! но от странички я просто выпала! так здорово замиксовала чипборд в фон! и фотография такая милая! класс

    ОтветитьУдалить

Labels

♥ Copyright © Татьяна Клишина. 2017. ♥ Blog Design by SweetOlika